GLOBAL CONTRACT DEVELOPMENT AND MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATIONS (CDMOS) MARKET TO WITNESS 8% GROWTH DURING 2021–2029
The global contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) market was valued at US$ 159.06 Bn in 2020 growing at a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period (2021–2029). The global contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) market is driven by the changing nature of the pharmaceutical industry with new product launches and growing therapeutic application. Furthermore, a significant factor expected to drive contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) market growth during the projected period is an increase in the number of new participants in the market through collaborations. Outsourcing continues to be pushed by pharma companies’ facility divestments. Drug development and clinical supply, commercial active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) and drug manufacturing, and packaging are all services provided by CDMOs to the end users companies. Pharma companies use these services to reduce development and manufacturing costs, adhere to delivery timelines, and investments while still getting the benefit of cutting-edge technology.
Browse the full Report with TOC at https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/reports/Global-Contract-Development-and-Manufacturing-Organizations-CDMOs-Market-2021-2029-1022
How Absolute Market Insights is unique in nature?
The 420+ pages research report on Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) Market will include extensive information based on the following pointers:
- Global Market size and forecast values (2015–2029), in terms of revenue (US$ Million) by segments/sub-segments; wherein 2015 to 2019 has been considered as historic years, 2020 as the base year, while 2021 to 2029 has been considered as the forecast period.
- Split of the market revenue (US$ Million) into all the relevant segments & sub-segments across all major regions/countries.
- Market Determinants and Influencing Factors
- Macro-Economic and Micro-Economic Indicators
- Market Dynamics
- Trends on Global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) Market
- Exclusive Details on the Effect of the Pandemic
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Competitor Landscape
- Product/Services Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis, 2020
- Global Presence and Growth Strategies
- The final report will include competitive product benchmarking which will encompass comparison of varied services offered by different market participants on the basis of their features and capabilities that will help you to understand their market offerings. Furthermore, for each company, we will provide information regarding company details, company overview, product offerings, key developments, financial analysis, and SWOT analysis and business strategies.
- The research study specific to a region, including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America, is also available.
- We offer our reports in different languages which include German, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese and Korean amongst others.
Drug Product Segment Is Expected To Capture Substantial Share of the Market over the Forecast Period
Drug product application is one of the most prominent CDMO applications in recent decades. Contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) market expansion is predicted to be driven by the capacity of CDMOs to simplify the pharma supply chain and the adoption of the one-stop-shop concept to bring effective drug products to market during the forecast period. For instance, Eurofins’ CDMO network of enterprises offers complete, end-to-end solutions for preclinical and clinical outsourcing services including both drug substance / API and drug product for biological and small molecules. With integrated services, the company assists (bio) pharmaceutical companies in moving quickly from the research stage of their drug development to the clinical stage, reducing timelines to market. Evonik is also one of the global company provide CDMOs for the production of polymeric and lipid-based drug products such as micro particles, liposomes, drug-loaded implants, nanoparticles, in-situ forming preparations, and micelles.
Request for a Sample Copy of this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/request_sample.php?id=1022
The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) Market
The global commercialization of pharmaceutical products has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has drastically altered the pharmaceutical industry’s scenarios. As the number of COVID-19 cases increased, so did the demand for new COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics, as illustrated by government and non-governmental organisation efforts to fund development and production. Some governments even contemplated localization restrictions to ensure that adequate quantities of vaccinations and medicines were produced in the country. Amidst the pandemic, the pharmaceutical industry’s expansion is being driven by a continual increase in the need for new medicines, wherein sponsor corporations would continue to deploy CDMOs as needed. Similar initiatives by companies to adapt more seamlessly with the changing market conditions showcases positive growth prospects for global contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) market over the forecast period.
North America Region Held the Substantial Share of the Market in 2020, Primarily Driven by Increasing Research Activities in this Region
According to the global figures, the North American contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) market is the largest, with the United States leading the way, followed by Canada. The region’s dominance is owing to the existence of numerous pharmaceutical companies and considerable drug research activities, particularly in the United States. The major economic factors such as a high GDP per capita, health expenditures, health regulatory frameworks, as well as the adoption of new technologies, innovation, and digital transformation, are propelling the pharmaceutical sector in this region. Furthermore, market participants in these countries’ are focusing on collaboration with big pharmaceutical corporations for commercialization and the launch of new products into the market, which indicates massive growth potential for contract development and manufacturing organizations (CDMOs) market over the period of next eight years.
The key market participants operating in the Global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) Market are:
- AGC Biologics
- Ardena Holding NV
- Catalent, Inc
- CordenPharma International
- Eurofins Scientific
- FAMAR Health Care Services
- Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies
- KBI Biopharma
- Merck KGaA
- Pfizer Inc.
- Recipharm AB
- Shanghai ChemPartner
- Siegfried Holding AG
- SK biotek
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Other Market Participants
Enquiry Before Buying this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/enquiry_before_buying.php?id=1022
Global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations (CDMOs) Market:
- By Services
- Development Services
- Process and Chemical Development
- Analytical Development
- Formulation Development
- Analytical Research Services
- Clinical & Commercial Manufacturing
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management & Logistics Services
- Regulatory Services
- By Application
- Drug Substance
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Drug Products
- Oral Solids
- Cell & Gene Therapy
- By Organization Size
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- By End Users
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biotechnology Companies
- By Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- The UK
- Nordic Countries
- Benelux Union
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
For Instant Purchase of this Report: https://www.absolutemarketsinsights.com/checkout?id=1022
More Trending Reports by Absolute Markets Insights:
- Technology Solutions for Public Transport Market 2021–2029
- 1-Butene Market 2021–2029
- Carbon Capture and Storage Market 2021–2029
Company: Absolute Markets Insights
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: IN +91–740–024–2424, US +1–510–420–1213
Contact Name: Shreyas Tanna